Recruitment: Process and FAQ's
The Recruitment process from country to country can vary, if your CV looks like a suitable match for a current vacancy, you can expect the following:
- After submitting your application, you will receive confirmation that your application has been successfully received.
- You will be contacted by a HR representative who will confirm a convenient time for an initial telephone interview.
- After a successful telephone interview, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview. After the face-to-face interview and depending on the level of role you have applied for, you may be invited to a second interview or telephone interview with the Regional/Functional Director.
- Various assessment methods are used during the recruitment process and these will vary dependent upon the position you have applied for.
If I am interested in a position, how do I apply?
To view the current vacancies and apply for a specific position, go to our careers section and select any of the following options:
- Search positions by regions – Click on the region on the map to view all positions in that area
- Select All vacancies to view all roles we're currently recruiting across the globe
- If on this occasion, you cannot find a suitable position, select ‘Upload my CV’ and we’ll contact you in the future should a suitable opportunity become available
Do I need to complete all sections of the application form?
All sections of the application form must be completed to the best of your ability. Don’t forget to provide a full history of your career to date, to tell us why you want the job and how your skills and experience match the job specification.
Can I send you my CV?
You can submit a general application if you visit our careers website at: www.gloryglobalsolutions.com.
Can I apply for more than one vacancy?
You may apply for multiple posts within a single application; however you must meet the criteria of each of the posts, as detailed in the job specifications.
What qualifications are needed?
This is dependent upon the position you apply for and the criteria on the job specification. Your existing qualification level will be assessed in addition to your experience.
Can I apply if I don't have a work permit?
You must have a valid work permit, where required, to work within Glory Global Solutions. It is your responsibility to provide evidence of the work permit in line with current Home Office guidelines.
How long does the recruitment process take?
A typical recruitment process from applying to a position to being offered can vary and is dependent on the role; however an estimate of one month should be expected.
If English is not my first language, will I need to take an English test?
If English is a crucial part of the role you have applied for, you may be asked to demonstrate your language skills.
If I am unsuccessful, can you give me feedback?
All applicants applying to GGS will receive feedback on their application.
How many hours do I need to work?
Working hours can vary from country to country and may also be dependent on the role you have applied for.
Will I get training?
The level of training involved will depend on your role, but training on our products (if required) is provided. You will also be provided training on all mandatory systems.
Do I need a car and a driving license?
This is dependent upon the position for which you have applied and will be detailed within the Job Specification.